I love Lululemon. I love the quality of their products and their design is just awesome. Although a bit pricey, the stuff is well worth it! It washes well, packs well and has a really stylish fit too. Here is a jacket that I recently bought and just love.
In addition to loving the Lululemon products, I love the brand too. It’s fresh, socially responsible and motivating. I don’t know if you have ever taken the time to read their shopping bag. I never have (then again, I don’t really have time to read shopping bags…) but yesterday I went to put my lunch into one of their bags and a few of the quotes caught my eye. I read further and by the end I had inspiration coming out of my ears. Here are a few to help get you through your day…
- The pursuit of happiness is the source of all unhappiness
- Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks
- Do it now! Do it now! Do it now!
- Do one thing a day that scares you
- Set goals! Write down your short and long terms goals four times a year. Two personal, two business and two health goals. Goal setting triggers your subconscious computer
- Visualize your eventual demise. It can have an amazing effect on how you live for the moment
So, love the products and/or love the company, check out Lululemon, especially their online gift guides. You can shop online or hit up one of their local stores in Burlington, Dedham, Natick, Hingham or Boston.